Saturday, November 16, 2013

Classic Banana Split at Beaches and Cream

Banana Split at Beaches and Cream

By: Barbie, co-writer of the Disney Musings Blog

I've never been one to like bananas. Ever since I was little. Every one around me loved them and I just never understood the attraction. Then Nick asked me to share a banana split at Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club Resort in Walt Disney World.


Against my better judgement, I said "yes."

So I dug in!

And I kept at it too! And all of a sudden I was appreciating the banana split and wanting more! Now I'm sitting here craving one, but I still don't want a bare banana. It must be the ice cream and all the awesome toppings that make a banana edible!


This was originally posted on the Disney Musings Blog, which Barbie co-writes with her husband Nick. Please LIKE Disney Musings on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment