Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hey! I was wondering if you knew where to buy Mickey-shaped macarons in the parks? I thought you could in Magic Kingdom but I'm not seeing any while looking through the shops' menus online :/

Unfortunately the only place that I know that sold the Mickey macaroons is currently closed. They did have them at the Writer's Stop in DHS.

I have seen them advertised during the holiday season in Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in the France Pavilion. I did not get a chance to try them.

I have also saw them briefly at the Goofy Candy Co in Disney Springs a couple of years ago. But have not seen them since.

I will keep looking for you. I hope we see them soon. After all everything tastes better Mickey shaped.

I hope you have a wonderful day! šŸ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment